Sunday, January 3, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016





For The LORD has entrusted you, do your best for His Glory. 
It may sounds stressful as The LORD expects me to really work hard for Him, I do not want to fail Him and even if I do, he will never leave nor forsaken me, what a faithful LORD that I ever served. 

2016 is going to be a even greater challenge for me, a challenge for study, for future, for career, for travel but life trully has more to offer apart these.
I can have many aims and goals, I can achieve them one by one but after all, what matters? I know life is not about all these, the privillege of serving The LORD is what contented me and keep me going.

2016 no matter what will happens, what brings me, and wherever you lead me to go, I will follow no turning back.
In you, I surrender.


No comments: