Monday, November 16, 2015

November 十一月 - Paris Attacks

 


Pray for Paris 


Indeed terrifying to get to know that Paris been attacked by the terrorist. Parisians are having such a great trauma, mourning and grieving for their great lost. 

My prayers go to the fellow Parisian, may the Lord comforts and give strong courage to the Parisian, who are indeed your grace and mercy upon them, may the poeple find peace in you as you said in your word  - 
John 16:33 NIV “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”    

Every time when I see all these troubles, natural disaster, human sinful actions happened, I know the end is just draw a step nearer. Lost souls are everywhere, we as a Christian must rise up and play our Lord for the glory of Him.   
Revelation 11:13 NIV " At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.  

I have not been to Paris yet and definitely it is a city listed in my wish list, in fact I already planned to go Paris in this coming Christmas, I don't know what will be happening by then, keep my finger crossed and pray for everything will be fine. Being alone far away from my homeland, I would think what if I never returned? My parents never agreed for me to further my studies, it is truly by the grace and the opened door the Lord has given to me. I have no one but only cling unto him, live by his strength that added to me. 



No comments: